When does my order ship?
- Most of our products are built from scratch, after you place the order, so there is usually a wait period before it ships.
- You can check the current wait times by going to the product you want and scrolling to the very bottom of the page where you will see a "When Does It Ship?" section. It will list the different versions of the product and the current build times for them.
- If an item is "in stock", it will ship the following business day.
- If you order multiple items and they have different build times, or stock statuses, we will hold all of the items and ship them in the same box, when the full order is complete.
- Choosing a faster shipping method only speeds up the time in transit, but it does not "bump you in line" for the posted wait time of any given product.
Orders in the USA
- For USA orders, we offer USPS First Class Mail shipping for $5
- USPS Priority, Fedex 2 Day, and Fedex Overnight options are available for an up-charge
- You can calculate the exact prices for shipping during the checkout process
- Sales tax applies only for orders in Missouri
We ship internationally all the time and it's a smooth process. Here are a few things to know if you're ordering from outside the USA.
Shipping Methods: For international orders, we only ship using Fedex because they have very reliable tracking information. We offer Fedex International Economy, Fedex International Priority and Fedex International Ground is available for orders to Canada.
Can Hedgehog declare my package as a gift? Sorry, we cannot. When we send an international shipment, we are required by law to declare the merchandise to customs at its retail value. Often times this translates to the buyer having to pay a fee to the customs agency of the local government upon receiving the package. Unfortunately we cannot predict what these fees will cost because they are different in every country and are frequently updated. We encourage you to investigate with your country's customs office if you need to know the exact number. Sometimes there is no fee at all.
Insurance: Every international shipment that we send is insured for the full value of the contents just in case the unlikely event happens that your package is lost in transit. This almost never happens but when it does, you're covered.
International Time in Transit: International shipments usually take 7 - 10 days for arrival and occasionally a bit longer depending on how fast customs in your country processes the shipment. Once we send your order you will receive a tracking email from Fedex that allows you to follow the progress of the package on its way to you. This email will also contain an estimated delivery date.
Cost for International Shipping: Rates will vary depending on the country where you live. You can easily calculate the shipping costs by going through the checkout process on this website. You will be shown the prices before you have to place the order. Or you can Contact Us and we'll be happy to calculate the costs for you.
Countries we ship to:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
If you don't see your country listed here, please Contact Us, and we'll see if we can help.