How to Purchase
This leather sheath is not currently in production, but will be made in small batches periodically. We will only notify you about the next batch if you request it by filling out the form below. Doing this will also put you on our newsletter so that you're in the loop about our other updates and specials.
- Attaches to the belt horizontally across the lower back, AKA "scout style"
- Water repellent finish
- Hand stitched
- Rapid Release Retention System prevents damage to retention straps and allows fast access to the knife (patent #7587827)
- Available in a "basic" version or with "pocket & fire starter"
- Available in "right handed" or "left handed" draw style
- Premium vegetable tanned leather
- Military grade hardware
- Polished edges
- Handcrafted in St. Louis, MO USA
What's comes in the box?
- The leather sheath in the version that you choose
- If you select the "pocket & fire starter" version, the fire starter is included
- Important: this sale does NOT include the knife. Hedgehog Leatherworks only sells leather sheaths. We just show pictures of the knives so that you can see how they integrate with our sheaths.
When does it ship?
Most of our products are built from scratch, after you place the order, so there is usually a wait period before it ships. You can check the current wait times below. If an item is "in stock", it will ship the following business day. If you'd like to learn more about our shipping rates and policies, Click Here.